Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tatoo Designs For Women

Tatoo Designs For Women
Tattooing for women has become mainstream and socially acceptable in almost every setting, even in the work place. I like to show hints of my shoulder and foot tattoos when I wear sexy sun dresses and sandals in the office. I have even heard that in some tattoo parlors the ratio of females getting tattoos can be as high as 70 percent women. Go girls! The main reasons I wanted to get my tattoos was to reflect my personality and major events in my life as images. Every woman has there own reasons.

There are many popular designs for women. Butterflies, Fairies, Flowers, Hearts, Dragonflies, Religious symbols, Stars, Suns, and Tribal designs seem to be the standard for most female tattoos.

I hope that this website can be resource in helping you open your mind to different tattoo possibilities, designs, and meanings. Waking up to the perfect tattoo is a very exhilarating and powerful experience, and I hope that
you can enjoy your tattoo(s) as much as I enjoy mine!














Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner